Private Label / OEM
Golden Paintworks, the commercial paint and coatings division of Golden Artist Colors, Inc., has an exceptional reputation for quality, consistency, and on time deliveries. Our reputation has not only secured our position as an industry leader for our own branded products, but as a powerful and reliable manufacturing partner.
Our production capabilities allow us to be responsive and efficient while remaining committed to customer satisfaction. Whether custom matching your current product specifications or developing new products based on your requirements, effective communication between operations and your account manager facilitates turn-around times that meet your needs.
- Filling capabilities for over 50 container sizes and shapes ranging from 10 ml tubes to totes.
- Factory tinted products with access to over 60 colorants in stock, including many special effect pigments.
- Batch sizes ranging from 40-1000 gallons.
- Capabilities in manufacturing products with a range of viscosities, from thin, water-like consistencies, to dimensional textures.
- Proven batch to batch consistency, based on agreed specifications with a strong emphasis on quality control.
- A highly experienced regulatory team with expansive knowledge in labeling compliance.
- Environmental and product stewardship, including advising in disposal considerations and evaluating potential raw materials for human health and environmental impact.
- Leading in innovation, paint expertise and education, while contributing to coatings research worldwide.
- Specializing in waterborne decorative products.
Research and Development
R&D is the heart of Golden Paintworks culture. Consistent innovation, constant product improvements and maximum cost controls in our paint and coatings formulations will mean value-added solutions for you.
Our innovations stem from a desire to learn the latest in raw materials technology. Researching technological and scientific advances, in our own arena and others, keeps us in the forefront of the industry. New resin chemistries, pigment developments, and improvements to archival qualities are only a few examples of our current R&D projects.